viernes, agosto 20, 2004

Make it stop!

So it´s official. Two days of intensive Spanish is survivable. Just barely. At least we´re all in it together...brain burps for everyone! I´m still loving this country though. No idea how I´m going to concentrate on classes and such. Which by the way are as follows (I think): Temas de America Latina (Themes of Latin America), El Boom Latinoamericano (a literature period), Literatura Feminina, Quichua (an indigenous language), Lecto-escritura (an education course) and the Independent Study with the BC group. Plus, teaching English in a really poor public school in the area...no idea what to expect there. We leave Sunday for five days in the jungle. Tomorrow, we´ll be at an Indian market where all of your Christmas presents will be bought. Life is good, miss you all...pray I don´t get eaten by a monkey as I´m predicted ever so many times! Amor y paz.